Your face is a map to your physical and emotional health. In this course, you will learn what your face is telling you about your body, past and present. You will learn all the essential basics of gua sha as well as how to target certain areas of the face. Enjoy these specially designed lessons to help you learn how Chinese medicine understands beauty from the inside out.
What is gua sha? (Pronounced gwah-shah)
Facial gua sha a holistic gift you can give your skin. Your diet, lifestyle habits, and emotions have a huge impact on your skin. If your circulation and Qi are blocked, your skin isn’t being nourished from within. Gua sha opens up your circulation and meridian system, enhancing your beauty from the inside out.
This simple self-massage technique helps to soothe stress and tension, increasing the flow of nutrients to the skin. Gua sha helps clear toxins, reduces puffiness and congestion, tones and sculpts, and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Learn the art of gua sha in this wonderful Radiant Shenti class.
Gua sha is popular in Asia where people often wear healing gua sha stones around their neck like a necklace so they can use them during the day.
What you will learn:
- What is gua sha and proper techniques
- Reading the stories of your face
- How to treat target problem areas on the face
Prevent Gray Hair Naturally
If you struggle with gray hair or simply want to prevent graying, this course will help you discover WHY your hair turns gray and HOW TO make lifestyle changes that PREVENT graying and hair loss. You’ll learn easy techniques identified during the reign of ancient Chinese emperors which have been used throughout Asia for the past 3,000 years.
- How your lifestyle and dietary choices impact your internal health and external appearance
- How you have the power to control and change when your hair grays
- Tools you can use every day to be healthy inside and out (and those that effect graying of hair!)
- Specific exercises that clear blocks that may be preventing Qi and blood flow to your head
- Massage techniques that stimulate the scalp and energy meridians to support healthy, natural hair color
- What foods strengthen your body internally to nourish your hair
- Each class runs 50-60 minutes long and meets LIVE online 2x per week for two weeks.
- All classes are recorded and posted on the course website, so if you miss a class, you can catch up with the recording.
- You have lifetime access to the course materials!
CLASS DATES & TIMES (All times are Mountain Time)
- Tuesday, October 20th, 5:30 PM
- Friday, October 23rd, 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 27th, 5:30 PM
- Friday, October 30th, 5:30 PM