Gua Sha & Facial Acupressure Massage
Gua Sha & Facial Acupressure Massage | Facial Gua Sha Acupoint MassageGet Access Now
Or Sign In to continue
Facial Gua Sha Acupoint Massage
Facial Gua Sha Acupoint Massage. This rejuvenating facal gua sha acupoint massage, recommended by Dr. Zhang, is done with healing gua sha stones and your fingers. Your face will feel energized and vibrant.
1. Clean your face.
2. If you have time, you can also steam your face for 5-10 minutes over a bowl of water, with a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Place a towel over your head as you steam carefully.
3. Dry your face. Then spritz with facial floral water or toner.
4. Place some cream or facial oil on your forehead, both cheeks, nose, and chin.
5. Begin your pressure point facial massage as shown in the video.
6. Spritz at the end with water or toner.
7. Apply moisturizer.
Coming Into Your Space | 0:00
Baihui, DU-20 | 2:00
Taiyang, EX-HN5 | 4:55
Yintang, EX-HN3 | 9:30
Zanzhu or Chuanju, BL-2 | 12:45
Yuyao, EX-HN4 | 16:20
Sizhukong, Triple Burner-23 | 20:50?Forehead Sweeping | 27:15
Jingming, BL-1 | 27:45
Sibai, ST-2 | 30:10?Yingxiang, LI-20 | 33:10
Shuigou, DU-26 | 38:00
Dicang, ST-4 | 40:00
Chengjiang, CV-24 | 43:30
Jiache, ST-6 | 46:45
Tinghui, GB-2 | 51:55
Closing Your Practice | 54:10