Facial Rejuvenation Massage – Dr. Zhang’s Method
This rejuvenating face massage can be done entirely with your fingers, or with your fingers and a gua sha stone. You can try something different each time. Explore and enjoy.
1. Clean your face.
2. If you have time, you can also steam your face for 5-10 minutes over a bowl of water, with a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Place a towel over your head as you steam carefully.
3. Dry your face. Then spritz with facial floral water or toner.
4. Place some cream or facial oil on your forehead, both cheeks, nose, and chin.
5. Begin your pressure point facial massage as shown in the video.
6. Spritz at the end with water or toner.
7. Apply moisturizer.
Warm-up Movements | 0:00
Warming the Face | 4:00
Baihui, DU-20 | 7:45
Taiyang, EX-HN5 | 10:20
Yintang, EX-HN3 | 15:20
Zanzhu or Chuanju, BL-2 | 17:45
Yuyao, EX-HN4 | 22:10
Sizhukong, Triple Burner-23 | 25:50
Jingming, BL-1 | 31:50
Sibai, ST-2 | 34:15
Yingxiang, LI-20 | 36:35
Shuigou, DU-26 | 40:00
Dicang, ST-4 | 42:20
Chengjiang, CV-24 | 46:45
Jiache, ST-6 | 49:13
Tinghui, GB-2 | 54:00
Closing Your Practice | 56:20
Source: Zhang, Y. (2015). Your Guide to Holistic Beauty: Using the Wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine