Gua Sha & Other Beauty Secrets
Gua Sha & Other Beauty Secrets | Rejuvenating Facial Acupressure MassageGet Access Now
Or Sign In to continue
Rejuvenating Facial Acupressure Massage
Rejuvenating Facial Acupressure Massage. Relax and refresh with this rejuvenating facial acupressure massage sequence. Shared with us by Radiant Shenti advisor Dr. Eva Zhang, you will feel a warm tingling in your face and sense of peace throughout your body.
1. Clean your face.
2. If you have time, you can also steam your face for 5-10 minutes over a bowl of water, with a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Place a towel over your head as you steam carefully.
3. Dry your face. Then spritz with facial floral water or toner.
4. Place some cream or facial oil on your forehead, both cheeks, nose, and chin.
5. Begin your pressure point facial massage as shown in the video.
6. Spritz at the end with water or toner.
7. Apply moisturizer.
Warming the Face | 0:00
Baihui, DU-20 | 3:40
Taiyang, EX-HN5 | 5:30
Yintang, EX-HN3 | 7:45
Zanzhu or Chuanju, BL-2 | 10:15
Yuyao, EX-HN4 | 12:25
Sizhukong, Triple Burner-23 | 14:50
Jingming, BL-1 | 17:20
Sibai, ST-2 | 20:15
Yingxiang, LI-20 | 22:50
Shuigou, DU-26 | 25:05
Dicang, ST-4 | 27:35
Chengjiang, CV-24 | 29:55
Jiache, ST-6 | 32:15
Tinghui, GB-2 | 34:40
Closing Your Practice | 37:00
Source: Zhang, Y. (2015). Your Guide to Holistic Beauty: Using the Wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine