Eight Pieces of Silk Brocade Qigong
Drawing a Bow
Drawing a Bow. This is the second posture in the 8 Pieces of Brocade. Open the flow of energy over the hips and into the legs. This clear lymph nodes under the arms and in the groin. You stimulate blood flow, relax your eyes, and boost circulation.
1. Keep your spine straight and your tailbone sinking down.
2. Make sure your arms are at shoulder height.
3. Don’t let your knees go over your toes.
4. Exhale as you squat down; inhale very slowly as you sweep your hands across the body.
5. Look past the index finger as far as you can imagine seeing.