Welcome to Radiant Shenti's Spring Movement ChallengeGive your body a spring cleanse to clear toxins and blockages that build up during the winter.
If you are already registered , click on any of the lessons in the sidebar or listed below to get started.
Not registered? Click here to enroll for better health and immunity this spring.
Radiant Shenti brings you a healthy way to cleanse your body, time-tested over thousands of years. You will you have fun and learn how to cleanse your body and boost your immunity and emotions through qigong, yoga, moxibustion, nutrition, and more. See a full description of course materials after the testimonials.
Some examples of emotional and physical symptoms that you need a spring cleanse include:
- Stiff tendons or ligaments
- Muscle spasms
- Red, irritated, dry, and/or itchy eyes
You do not need to put your body at risk from fad diets and cleanses. Chinese medicine has proven strategies to remove your internal blocks, to cleanse the body in a healthy way that won’t sap your energy or bring on new health problems.
Join Radiant Shenti for the Spring Movement Challenge to cleanse your body and embrace spring with new energy and openness.
- Self-paced lessons: Learn from engaging and informative videos. Checkout the full list of content in the drop-down menu in the sidebar or below.
- Email support: Email any questions or problems and will be there to support you.
- Free gift: A 30-day creative bullet journal to keep you on track with your spring cleanse
- Suitable for all fitness levels
I came away with so much more than I expected. I learned how easy it is to move throughout the day (even though I have a desk job) and that little bits of movement really do add up. Thank you! ~C.N.
It's very much what I need to accomplish my health goals. So much is explained and I truly need the movement exercises to loosen up my body. ~L.L.
From doing qigong, my energy is flowing in a new way and I am finally able to let go of what I no longer need and release the thoughts that were the source of my neck and head pain. ~E.L.
I’ve always done a slow and steady form of exercise and thank you for confirming that that was a good thing to do! ~P.E.
My kids are doing the 100 steps after each meal and with virtual schooling, they are also trying to move more during the breaks, thanks to the awareness that you have created. ~B.K.
Click here to enroll.
Your face is a map to your physical and emotional health. In this course, you will learn what your face is telling you about your body, past and present. You will learn all the essential basics of gua sha as well as how to target certain areas of the face. Enjoy these specially designed lessons to help you learn how Chinese medicine understands beauty from the inside out.
Start your journey to beautiful skin today.
For just $59, your receive this wonderful course, a rose quartz gua sha stone, and lifetime access to the course materials.
Click HERE to purchase the course.
What is gua sha? ( Pronounced gwah-shah)
Facial gua sha a holistic gift you can give your skin. Your diet, lifestyle habits, and emotions have a huge impact on your skin. If your circulation and Qi are blocked, your skin isn’t being nourished from within. Gua sha opens up your circulation and meridian system, enhancing your beauty from the inside out.
This simple self-massage technique helps to soothe stress and tension, increasing the flow of nutrients to the skin. Gua sha helps clear toxins, reduces puffiness and congestion, tones and sculpts, and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Learn the art of gua sha in this wonderful Radiant Shenti class.
Gua sha is popular in Asia where people often wear healing gua sha stones around their neck like a necklace so they can use them during the day.
What you will learn:
- What is gua sha and proper techniques
- Reading the stories of your face
- How to treat target problem areas on the face
Need to enroll? Click HERE .
Try the first lesson FREE.
If you struggle with thinning, graying, or unhealthy hair, this course will help you discover why you may have problems and how to make lifestyle changes that will give you thick, lustrous hair. You’ll learn easy techniques identified during the reign of ancient Chinese emperors which have been used throughout Asia for the past 3,000 years. Learn how to take action for better health and shining, healthy hair.
No quick-fix gimmicks, just good old-fashioned work and know-how.
Start nourishing your hair today.
For just $39 you receive lifetime access to the course materials.
- How your lifestyle and dietary choices impact your internal health and external appearance
- How you have the power to control and change when your is unhealthy
- Tools you can use every day to be healthy inside and out
- Specific exercises that clear blocks that may be preventing Qi and blood flow to your head
- Massage techniques that stimulate the scalp and energy meridians to support healthy, natural hair color
- What foods strengthen your body internally to nourish your hair
- Work at your own pace and take as much time as you need to complete each of the modules.
- The lessons will take you anywhere from 20-45 minutes to complete, depending on the content.
- Download the printable PDFs to access some of the content when you can't get online.
- Y ou have lifetime access to the course materials!
Need to enroll? Click here .
Try the first lesson FREE.
Need to enroll? Click here .
Winter brings colder temperatures, as well as greater risks for catching the flu, Covid, and other illnesses. Even if you live in warmer climates, the temperatures tend to drop, signaling your body that it is time to rebuild. The overall theme of the season is about warming your outside as much as possible so your internal systems can rebuild and repair.
Our Winter Movement Challenge shows you how to partner with your body in the healing process in order to boost your vitality, increase your immunity (to fight viruses and colds), and nurture yourself inside and out. Using Chinese medicine techniques, you’ll:
- Learn how to warm your body beyond just wearing a coat, scarf, and mittens.
- Experience the power of specially designed winter qigong sequences that boost immunity.
- Discover acupressure massage sequences to warm the body and reduce the bite of winter cold.
- Explore moxibustion and other body warming techniques and why they're so critical for your health during the winter.
- Learn meditation techniques to ground your yin energy, balance your emotions and help you heal your body.
- Create nourishing soups and other recipes that boost your vitality.
- Prepare immune boosting Chinese medicine food-based tea remedies to fight viruses and colds.
- Improve your overall health, radiance, circulation and qi.
Classes are appropriate for all levels of fitness.
NOW is the TIME to start making time to care for yourself, inside and out . YOU have the power to heal and strengthen your body and live your best life!
Enroll Now! Click here .
I came away with so much more than I expected. I imagined I’d learn a few new calisthenics I could do at my desk a couple of times a day to supplement the hard core workout I should be doing after work. Instead, I learned how easy it is to move throughout the day (even though I have a desk job) and that little bits of movement really do add up. Maybe the biggest accomplishment has been that I no longer feel guilty about not being able (or even wanting) to keep up the no-pain-no-gain exercise routines that ultimately created more stress in my life. I’m now beginning to remember how much I used to truly enjoy moving my body for no other reason than just because it feels good. Thank you! ~C.N.
I would like to thank you for everything you've included in the course. It's very much what I need to accomplish my health goals. So much is explained and I truly need the movement exercises to loosen up my body. ~L.L.
From doing qigong, my energy is flowing in a new way and I am finally able to let go of what I no longer need and release the thoughts that were the source of my neck and head pain. I am grateful for the peace I feel knowing I have overcome a lifetime of anxiety and anger for assuming responsibility for the pain of others. ~E.L.
I always feel that I have to push myself, work up a big sweat when that is really not anywhere in my comfort level. I’ve always done a slow and steady form of exercise and thank you for confirming that that was a good thing to do! ~P.E.
I have really really enjoyed the 30 Day Movement Challenge and learnt a lot. Thank you for being so generous with sharing information and with your time. My kids are doing the 100 steps after each meal and with virtual schooling, they are also trying to move more during the breaks, thanks to the awareness that you have created. ~B.K.
Access all course materials by enrolling today. Click here .
Try the first lesson for FREE.