Need to enroll? Click here .
Winter brings colder temperatures, as well as greater risks for catching the flu, Covid, and other illnesses. Even if you live in warmer climates, the temperatures tend to drop, signaling your body that it is time to rebuild. The overall theme of the season is about warming your outside as much as possible so your internal systems can rebuild and repair.
Our Winter Movement Challenge shows you how to partner with your body in the healing process in order to boost your vitality, increase your immunity (to fight viruses and colds), and nurture yourself inside and out. Using Chinese medicine techniques, you’ll:
- Learn how to warm your body beyond just wearing a coat, scarf, and mittens.
- Experience the power of specially designed winter qigong sequences that boost immunity.
- Discover acupressure massage sequences to warm the body and reduce the bite of winter cold.
- Explore moxibustion and other body warming techniques and why they’re so critical for your health during the winter.
- Learn meditation techniques to ground your yin energy, balance your emotions and help you heal your body.
- Create nourishing soups and other recipes that boost your vitality.
- Prepare immune boosting Chinese medicine food-based tea remedies to fight viruses and colds.
- Improve your overall health, radiance, circulation and qi.
Classes are appropriate for all levels of fitness.
NOW is the TIME to start making time to care for yourself, inside and out . YOU have the power to heal and strengthen your body and live your best life!
Enroll Now! Click here .
I came away with so much more than I expected. I imagined I’d learn a few new calisthenics I could do at my desk a couple of times a day to supplement the hard core workout I should be doing after work. Instead, I learned how easy it is to move throughout the day (even though I have a desk job) and that little bits of movement really do add up. Maybe the biggest accomplishment has been that I no longer feel guilty about not being able (or even wanting) to keep up the no-pain-no-gain exercise routines that ultimately created more stress in my life. I’m now beginning to remember how much I used to truly enjoy moving my body for no other reason than just because it feels good. Thank you! ~C.N.
I would like to thank you for everything you’ve included in the course. It’s very much what I need to accomplish my health goals. So much is explained and I truly need the movement exercises to loosen up my body. ~L.L.
From doing qigong, my energy is flowing in a new way and I am finally able to let go of what I no longer need and release the thoughts that were the source of my neck and head pain. I am grateful for the peace I feel knowing I have overcome a lifetime of anxiety and anger for assuming responsibility for the pain of others. ~E.L.
I always feel that I have to push myself, work up a big sweat when that is really not anywhere in my comfort level. I’ve always done a slow and steady form of exercise and thank you for confirming that that was a good thing to do! ~P.E.
I have really really enjoyed the 30 Day Movement Challenge and learnt a lot. Thank you for being so generous with sharing information and with your time. My kids are doing the 100 steps after each meal and with virtual schooling, they are also trying to move more during the breaks, thanks to the awareness that you have created. ~B.K.
Access all course materials by enrolling today. Click here .