12-Day Ping Shuai Gong Challenge
Ping Shuai Gong Challenge Day 2
Ping Shuai Gong Challenge Day 2. Way to go showing up for Day 2. Don’t set any goals or expectations as you begin the 2nd day. It’s important to follow your body’s lead. Maybe you can do this qigong arm swinging exercise longer. Perhaps you will find you feel finished sooner. Just go with the flow.
The pioneer of Ping shuai gong is Taiwan Qigong master Li Fengshan. This life-nourishing exercise is simple but has powerful health-giving properties. If you practice daily, the movement:
- enhances your immune system
- improves your balance
- makes joints and muscles more flexible
- fortifies muscles, joints and bones
- enhances your blood and Qi circulation throughout the body
- replenishes your energy, relaxes your body
- calms and clears your mind,
- sharpens your senses.