Medical Qigong Lung Tonification Walking Therapy
Medical Qigong Lung Tonification Walking Therapy. Lung Tonification Walking Therapy is a good exercise for tonifying the Qi of the entire body. It can nourish your skin. It is used for treating Lung Qi Deficiencies, bronchitis, tuberculosis, asthma, emphysema, and sinusitis.
Medical Qigong is a branch of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that focuses on using movement, meditation, and breath control to improve and maintain health. Lung tonification walking therapy is a specific practice within Medical Qigong that aims to enhance lung function, increase energy, and promote overall well-being. Here’s an overview of this practice:
- Breathing Techniques: Lung tonification walking therapy begins with a focus on a specific, rhythmic breathing pattern. You will learn the pattern in the lesson.
- Posture and Movement: The practice involves specific postures and movements that are designed to open up the chest and promote the flow of Qi (vital energy) through the lungs. These movements are typically slow, graceful, and coordinated with the breath.
- Mindfulness and Meditation: Practitioners are encouraged to be mindful and present during their walking practice. This involves clearing the mind of distractions and stress and focusing on the sensations of walking and breathing. Meditation and visualization may also be integrated into the practice to enhance its effects.
- Duration and Frequency: Lung tonification walking therapy is typically practiced for a set duration, often around 20-30 minutes per session. Practitioners may be encouraged to perform this practice regularly, such as daily or several times a week, to experience its benefits.
- Benefits: This Qigong practice has several potential benefits, including improving lung function, increasing lung capacity, enhancing oxygen intake, reducing stress and anxiety, and promoting overall relaxation and vitality.